mercoledì 18 giugno 2008

Dissy is (almost) official!

After an hour and forty-five minutes of questions and discussion, the doctors agreed to issue Little Dissy's birth certificate to me today!

Me, M.A., C.Phil.
They had plenty of suggestions about how to raise her, only some of which I'll probably be able to actually do. There was some solid criticism at the beginning of the defense, but by the end, they pretty much came around. However, the nice part was that many of their suggestions were things that I had already considered doing. And, their criticisms mostly came in places that I expected. Overall, it went well and was very helpful.
One of the doctors couldn't be there in person because of a family tragedy, so once he signs off and everything gets processed, it will be official! Welcome to the world, Dissy!

2 commenti:

Caroline ha detto...

Congratulations! let the fun begin!

L ha detto...

Yay! Good work, Master Preece!