I was at the Cincinnati airport (which is actually in Kentucky!) the other day and there were two fat little finches hopping around inside the commuter terminal. At first I was concerned that they were stuck inside, but then I realized that they were probably overjoyed to have an endless supply of spilled popcorn and pretzels to feast on. If it weren't for the health issues, I'd recommend that every airport adopt a few birds: it gives the passengers something interesting to watch, and they're a rather apt mascot for an airport.
giovedì 13 settembre 2007
Feathers and Steel
I was at the Cincinnati airport (which is actually in Kentucky!) the other day and there were two fat little finches hopping around inside the commuter terminal. At first I was concerned that they were stuck inside, but then I realized that they were probably overjoyed to have an endless supply of spilled popcorn and pretzels to feast on. If it weren't for the health issues, I'd recommend that every airport adopt a few birds: it gives the passengers something interesting to watch, and they're a rather apt mascot for an airport.
.jpg)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento