As many of you know little Dissy and I have gone through a particularly long and difficult gestation period. But, we went in for a check-up today and got all good news! She's developing on track now and even has a tentative due date of June 18th. I'm nervous about the process of bringing her into the world, but I'll get some good coaching over the next few weekly checkups. Dr. Bawn is going to guide me through the whole process, and I really like her. It's a very exciting time, and I can hardly believe it's almost here! Here are some pictures:

So far my ankles haven't swollen!
My back and shoulders do hurt sometimes, though. Anybody know a good massage therapist?
Here's a closeup!
None of these pictures really capture little Dissy's growth quite right, but don't worry, I'll be posting lots more pictures. I can't wait to get pictures of little Dissy's first Summer Solstice!
1 commento:
I have to admit I find this a little disturbing. But I'm glad your ankles haven't swollen yet! I'm so excited that you have a due date. Bravo!
Posta un commento